Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 98'
Width : 80'
Bonus: 352 sq/ft
Deck: 332 sq/ft
First Floor: 3476 sq/ft
Garage: 729 sq/ft
Patio: 361 sq/ft
Porch: 198 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1633 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Concrete block
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Jack & Jill Bath
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
177 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 10"
182 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12' 2"
147 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 12' 8"
279 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 14' 4"
740 sq/ft width 22' 4" x depth 33' 2"
266 sq/ft width 14' x depth 19'
190 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12' 8"
254 sq/ft width 16' 9" x depth 15' 2"
389 sq/ft width 16' x depth 24' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.