Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 124' 8"
Height : 33'
Width : 81' 8"
First Floor: 3541 sq/ft
Garage: 1672 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 1483 sq/ft height 10'
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Tile
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block (1st Story)/ Wood – 2x4 (2nd Story)
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Golf Cart Storage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
158 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 12' 6"
235 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 16'
161 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12' 5"
Covered Front Porch:
Covered Rear Porch:
287 sq/ft width 18' 9" x depth 15' 4"
307 sq/ft width 20' x depth 15' 4"
287 sq/ft width 16' 7" x depth 17' 4"
302 sq/ft width 15' 1" x depth 20'
150 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 6"
239 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14' 1"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.