Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 109' 6"
Height : 40'
Width : 37' 8"
Basement Living: 563 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1903 sq/ft height 12'
Garage: 10 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1416 sq/ft height 9'
Third Floor: 986 sq/ft height 10'
Primary Pitch : 4:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Tile
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6 ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms)
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Front Entry Garage
Golf Cart Storage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Covered Front Porch:
Covered Rear Porch:
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.