Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 88'
Height : 33'
Width : 101' 4"
Bonus: 323 sq/ft
First Floor: 3320 sq/ft
Second Floor: 764 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Entry: 2-Story Living Room: CathedralLibrary: 10' Master: Tray
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
62 sq/ft width 8' x depth 7' 10"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
175 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 12' 10"
227 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 14' 8"
410 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20' 6"
443 sq/ft width 25' 10" x depth 17' 2"
352 sq/ft width 20' 2" x depth 17' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.