with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 64' 8"
Height : 32'
Width : 79' 4"
First Floor: 2853 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1002 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
141 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 12'
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
171 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 2"
225 sq/ft width 12' x depth 18' 10"
378 sq/ft width 18' x depth 21'
343 sq/ft width 23' 2" x depth 14' 10"
660 sq/ft width 20' x depth 33'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
53 sq/ft width 5' 10" x depth 9' 2"
237 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14' 10"
304 sq/ft width 16' x depth 19'
162 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 14' 4"
147 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.