with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 98' 6"
Height : 29'
Width : 90' 6"
First Floor: 2530 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 1271 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
96 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8'
208 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 15' 8"
940 sq/ft width 36' 2" x depth 26'
390 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 20'
176 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 12' 4"
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
204 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17'
370 sq/ft width 19' x depth 19' 6"
70 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 8' 6"
76 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.