with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 125' 4"
Height : 35'
Width : 58' 1"
Bonus: 340 sq/ft
First Floor: 2600 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1174 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 11:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Side Entry Garage
179 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 13'
242 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 13' 10"
189 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13' 6"
192 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 13'
624 sq/ft width 26' x depth 24'
414 sq/ft width 23' x depth 18'
202 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13' 6"
238 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
338 sq/ft width 26' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Dimensioned and detailed Foundation plan (type as listed on home plan description)
- Dimensioned and detailed floor plans
- Framing plans (framing may be shown on floor plans in some cases.)
- Complete front, side and rear elevations
- Roof plan
- Typical building sections (as deemed necessary for construction)
- Typical foundation details, wall sections, and cornice details necessary for construction
- Separate electrical plan (may be shown on floor plans in some cases)
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.