with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 59' 4"
Height : 19' 9"
Width : 71'
Basement Living: 1140 sq/ft
First Floor: 2612 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 858 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
200 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16' 8"
113 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10' 4"
150 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 8"
185 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 16' 2"
218 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 16' 2"
326 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 22' 9"
323 sq/ft width 17' x depth 19'
140 sq/ft width 14' x depth 10'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.