Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Height : 26' 4"
Width : 31'
First Floor: 789 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 408 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 121 sq/ft
Second Floor: 880 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
115 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10' 6"
122 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 10' 6"
114 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 9'
315 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 14' 8"
211 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 15' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.