with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 62'
Height : 33'
Width : 67' 4"
Basement Unfinished: 2289 sq/ft
Bonus: 221 sq/ft
First Floor: 2289 sq/ft
Garage: 726 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1404 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Jack & Jill Bath
162 sq/ft width 13' 3" x depth 12' 3"
209 sq/ft width 15' 9" x depth 13' 4"
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
221 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 13' 4"
Bonus Room - Finished:
156 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 13' 4"
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
345 sq/ft width 17' 3" x depth 20'
79 sq/ft width 7' 9" x depth 10' 3"
719 sq/ft width 22' 3" x depth 32' 4"
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
261 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14' 6"
45 sq/ft width 7' 7" x depth 6'
154 sq/ft width 11' x depth 14'
Master Closet - Hers:
116 sq/ft width 9' 6" x depth 12' 3"
Master Closet - His:
56 sq/ft width 7' 6" x depth 7' 6"
300 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20'
290 sq/ft width 17' 3" x depth 16' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans include the front elevation at 1/4" or 3/16" and the sides and rear elevations at 1/8" scale. These elevations show and note the exterior finished materials of the house.
- Every plan is available with a walkout style basement (three masonry walls and one wood framed rear wall with windows and doors). The basement plans are a 1/4" or 3/16" scale layout of unfinished spaces showing only the necessary 2 x 6 wood framed load bearing walls. These plans are completed with dimensions, notes, and door/window sizes. Crawl space and/or slab on grade foundations are available for some plans. All foundation types are not available for all plans.
- Each plan consists of 1/4" or 3/16" scale floor layouts showing the location of 2x4 walls, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, stairs and decorative ceilings. These plans are complete with dimensions, notes, door/window sizes and a schematic electrical layout.
- The building sections are drawings which take vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information.
- The kitchen and bath elevations show the arrangement and size of each cabinet and other fixtures in the room. These drawings give basic information that can be used to create customized layouts with a cabinet manufacturer. Details are included for many interior and exterior conditions to provide more specific information for their construction.
- Each floor framing plan shows each floor joist indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Each framing plan sheet includes any framing details that are needed (tray details, connection details, etc.). All of the framing is designed using conventional 2 X 10 floor joist or wood I-Joist, depending on the span conditions of each home plan. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The ceiling joist framing plan shows each ceiling joist indicating the size,spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The roof framing plan shows each rafter, valley, hip and ridge indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- Each plan order includes one set of typical detail sheets that show foundation details, typical wall sections and other framing details. Also included on the detail sheets are miscellaneous interior trim and fireplace details that can be used to customize the home.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.