Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 55'
Height : 28' 2"
Width : 64'
Bonus: 400 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1616 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 851 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 1186 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : 2x6
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Shingles
Framing : 2"x6"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Play Flex Room
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
152 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 12'
149 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11' 6"
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
301 sq/ft width 13' x depth 23' 2"
162 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 12' 2"
264 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 18'
213 sq/ft width 23' 8" x depth 9'
787 sq/ft width 33' 6" x depth 23' 6"
221 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17'
175 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 13'
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
190 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.