Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 38'
Height : 26' 1"
Width : 36'
Bonus: 206 sq/ft
First Floor: 894 sq/ft
Garage: 392 sq/ft
Porch: 80 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1133 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Composition
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Unfinished Future Space
130 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 11' 8"
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
183 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 12' 8"
101 sq/ft width 10' 2" x depth 10'
128 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12'
196 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14'
227 sq/ft width 18' 2" x depth 12' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.