Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50'
Height : 30'
Width : 52'
Basement Living: 549 sq/ft height 8'
Basement Unfinished: 769 sq/ft height 8'
Bonus: 116 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1318 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 116 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : 2x6
Roof Load : 30
Roof Type : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : siding/stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Suited For Vacation Home
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
126 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12' 8"
126 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 10'
160 sq/ft width 20' x depth 8'
123 sq/ft width 9' x depth 13' 8"
307 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20' 6"
126 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 11' 4"
115 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 6"
217 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 17' 2"
126 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.