Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBHOLIDAY (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 16'
Width : 58'
Basement Unfinished: 1264 sq/ft
First Floor: 1420 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 640 sq/ft height 8'
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 8:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
400 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
240 sq/ft width 12' x depth 20'
255 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17'
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Foundation/Basement Plan - Also includes "future finish" Recreation Room, 1 or 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Storage area's. Extra Items like fireplaces and wet bars are indicated as "optional".
- 1/4" scale fully dimensioned Floor Plan - In order to simplify construction, We use the most comprehensive dimensioning method in the industry.
- 1/4" scale Front, Side and Rear Elevations - 1/4 inch scale elevations all the way around clarifies construction and helps with estimating materials and costs.
- Roof plan - An eighth-inch scale "Birds-eye" view of the roof helps to simplify construction by showing all the valleys, hips, ridges etc.
- Electrical - Shown right on the floor plan, switches and outlets are located using standards of the National Electrical Code.
- Kitchen Cabinet Details, Wall section, Stair and Fireplace Details - All drawn 1/2" scale provide easy viewing of the specific area's.
- Building Cross Section - Complete front to back cross section with basic framing details.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.