Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 22' 1"
Width : 28'
Decks : 220 sq/ft
Lower Floor : 912 sq/ft
Main Floor : 374 sq/ft
Porch : 192 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10/12
Roof Framing : Stick or Truss
Secondary Pitch : 3/12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : Chart
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet - General notes, structural notes, joist and rafter tables, abbreviations, and energy guidelines. Most plans have a rendering of the elevation.
- Foundation Plan - A crawl type foundation is standard, but an alternate slab foundation can be included. Some plans have a basement foundation available.
- Floor Plan(s) - Floor and roof plan(s) and showing all dimensions, joist/rafter directions, cabinets, window and door sizes, etc.
- Exterior Elevations - All elevations drawn at 1/4"=1'-0". Electrical Plans - All electrical located on separate drawings. Schedules - Door and window schedules.
- Building section(s) - Section through the building showing stairs, vertical dimensioning, and structural information.
- Details - Various details describing foundation, wall, column details, roof assemblies, porch and deck details... etc.
- Cabinet Elevations - Kitchen cabinet elevations @ 3/8"=1'-0" Roof Plan - Roof plan at 1/8"=1'-0"
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.