Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 30'
Width : 40'
Garage : 620 sq/ft
Main Floor : 534 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 697 sq/ft
Garage Ceiling : 9'
Lower Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Additional Half Bath
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Title Sheet - Isometric of Front Elevation
- Concrete Slab Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation plan and details. ¼” = 1’-0. (Optional crawlspace with similar details)
- Floor Plan(s) ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors/sizes, windows/sizes, stairways, etc. of each level of the house. ¼” = 1’-0 scale
- Exterior Elevations ‐ shows the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details, applicable dimensions and roof pitches. ¼” = 1’-0
- Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections shows the general construction of the home, insulation, studwalls, rafters, etc,
- Interior Elevations Millwork ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior/exterior features.
- Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers.
- Roof Framing Plan - provides guideline for rafters, ridges, hip framing
- Electrical Plan ‐ suggested schematic shows the locations for fixtures, outlets, switches, fans, lighting, etc.
- Notes & Details ‐ per IRC 2015
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.