with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42' 4"
Height : 25'
Width : 42'
First Floor: 684 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 523 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Suited For Narrow Lot
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
130 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13'
117 sq/ft width 9' x depth 13'
220 sq/ft width 11' x depth 20'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.