with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42'
Height : 22'
Width : 34'
First Floor: 1097 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 204 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
179 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 13' 2"
157 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 11' 6"
294 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 14' 6"
184 sq/ft width 13' 10" x depth 13' 4"
76 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 8' 2"
Porch - Front:
204 sq/ft width 34' x depth 6'
Porch - Rear:
126 sq/ft width 20' x depth 6' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.