Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 36'
Height : 21'
Width : 33'
First Floor: 1007 sq/ft height 9'
Porch: 182 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
130 sq/ft width 13' x depth 10'
Bedroom 2 Closet:
24 sq/ft width 6' x depth 4'
80 sq/ft width 8' x depth 10'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
62 sq/ft width 9' 8" x depth 6' 6"
214 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16' 6"
52 sq/ft width 8' x depth 6' 6"
Porch - Front:
181 sq/ft width 33' x depth 5' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.