Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42' 6"
Height : 23' 10"
Width : 40'
First Floor: 1047 sq/ft
Garage: 439 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Entry, Grt. Rm., Kit., Din. Cathedral.
Lower Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shake, Siding, Stone
Framing : 2x6
Insulation : R-20
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.