with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 24'
Height : 22'
Width : 24'
First Floor: 576 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 234 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle
Framing : Post and Beam
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Open Floor Plan
Covered Rear Porch
126 sq/ft width 9' x depth 14'
576 sq/ft width 24' x depth 24'
192 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16'
width 16' x depth 12'
61 sq/ft width 7' 9" x depth 7' 8"
304 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 19' 8"
38 sq/ft width 5' x depth 7' 6"
90 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 9'
8 sq/ft width 2' 1" x depth 4' 1"
Porch - Rear:
24 sq/ft width 6' x depth 4'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.