This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 25'
Height : 18'
Width : 18'
Garage : 450 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 222 sq/ft
Garage Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 19:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 30
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Additional Room Features
Front Entry Garage
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Including 3-D perspectives of the exterior of the house. Also protects the rest of the documents within the project set.
- * Foundation: Complete with dimensions, dimensioned plumbing and referenced details
- Elevations: Complete with dimensions, ridge heights and special notes and materials
- Floor Plan(s): Complete with dimensions of all elements including plumbing, appliances and cabinet sizes. Applicable notes of special conditions are tailored with the tradesmen in mind.
- Roof Plan: Complete with dimensions, plate heights, roof pitches and notes for special conditions, as well as a Roof Square footage table for Calculating roof materials.
- Rafter plan: Complete with rafter lengths and separate rafter cut list. for accurate estimation of materials. This also aids the framer in selecting the correct lengths to use in order to minimize waste.
- Details: Applicable Cornice (Eve) and Special Details designed directly from the plan (not typical details that are reused for every plan produced). We do this to improve the accuracy and integrity that should be expected from quality set of plans.
- Interior Elevations: Including applicable cabinets, electrical, and special construction notes.
- Floor joist: Complete with spans, sizes and direction (if applicable).
- Ceiling Joist: Complete with spans, sizes and direction
- Sections: Complete with dimensions, notes and Specifications
- Electrical Plan: Complete with layout, Light fixtures, Outlets and legend.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.