Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 66' 4"
Height : 35' 2"
Width : 75' 4"
Garage : 614 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2351 sq/ft
Patios : 464 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1273 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Coffer with Beams, Tongue and Groove, Flat
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 12'
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : CMU, 2x6 framing
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
Please call if building in Lee and Collier Counties of Florida, restrictions apply.
Elevations - Drawn at 1/8" to 1/4" Scale, and Includes:
- Material Labels
- Foor-to-Floor Heights
- Roof Slope Indicators
Floor Plans - Drawn at 1/8" to 1/4" Scale and Includes:
- Door and Window Sizes
- Completely Dimensioned Floor Plan
- Room Labels and Interior Room Sizes
- Electrical Layouts
- Building Section Markers
- All Electrical Outlets, Fixtures, and Switching
- Floor and Deck Joist Size and Spacing
- Rough-in Plumbing Location (if applicable)
- Mechanical Equipment Locations (if applicable)
- Electrical Locations (if applicable)
Roof Design Plan - Drawn at 1/8" to 1/4" scale and Includes:
- All Beam and Header Heights and Locations
- All Hips, Gables, Ridges and Valleys
- Building Section Markers
Building Sections - Drawn at 1/8" to 1/4" Scale and Includes:
- Floor Joist Size and Spacing
- Floor-to-Floor Heights
- Non-Typical Plate Heights Indicated
Typical Wall Sections - Drawn at 1/8" to 1/2" Scale and Includes
- All Labels Indicating Wall Construction
- Foundation Wall Thickness and Reinforcing
- Insulation Type and Thickness
Miscellaneous Notes and Details
- Miscellaneous General Notes
- Stairway details (if applicable)
Please Note: This design will not come with a foundation. The foundation should be created by a local structural engineer.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.