Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $3.99 with Code NOVCTB (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80'
Height : 46'
Width : 69'
First Floor: 2550 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2147 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 10'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
186 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 13' 8"
175 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 13' 8"
203 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 13'
156 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 12' 8"
136 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 11' 8"
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
172 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 11'
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
668 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 31' 4"
236 sq/ft width 17' 4" x depth 13' 8"
289 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 15'
255 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 16' 8"
258 sq/ft width 17' 5" x depth 14' 10"
Master Sitting Room:
164 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 13' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: The cover sheet features an elevation of the home, sheet number index for the plan, and contact information.
- Foundation: These drawings will detail and illustrate the foundation of the home, exterior and interior footings to support the floors and structure above. If a basement is purchased, it will show the stairs, bearing walls, and basement windows and doors.
- First Floor Plan: This page is drawn to ¼”=1’-0” scale and includes exterior dimensions to build the home. The notes are precise directions for your builder. Important features such as built-ins, niches, and appliances are noted. Doors and windows are identified and specific sizing can be found on window and door schedules. *Framing is not included.
- Second Floor Plan: The second floor includes stair details. Often the reflective roof detail is shown legibly over the second floor plan. This is helpful for the framing contractor. *Framing is not included.
- Lighting and Electrical: On this sheet you have a schematic of the lights, electrical plugs, phone location, and code items such as smoke detectors. It is common place to build with your builder and/or electrician before the work starts to review this plan. Careful planning can make your home special and convenient for your family.
- Second Floor Lighting: The same details as provided for the first floor.
- Front and Rear Elevations: The front and rear elevations may be on separate pages depending on the size of the house. This page comes with exterior dimensions and notes required to complete construction. This is where the windows, doors, and interior trim details are illustrated, as well as wall heights, roof pitches and ridge heights.
- Right and Left Elevations: The right and left elevations provide the same details as the front and rear elevations.
- Roof Plan: This drawing, usually at ¼”=1’-0” scale, will be a bird’s eye view of the home. It will show the ridges, hips, and valleys. This page will show a beautifully designed roof.*Framing is not included.
- Cross-Sections: Sections are used to further describe any architectural intent necessary for the builder or framer. This drawing will illustrate important changes in the floor, ceiling, and roof heights.
- Cabinet Elevations*: Cabinet elevations are provided with your plans, and like the electrical plan, they are mainly a guide for estimating purposes. Cabinets are an area that is easy to customize and your builder or cabinet maker will work with you early on in the process to ensure that the correct cabinets are specified. Archival Designs believes cabinets should reflect your taste and budget. After framing and sheet rock installation sizes of walls may change slightly. The cabinet maker must take as built measurements to properly size your cabinets. **NOTE: The majority of house plans will include cabinet elevations in construction set; however, not all will include.
- General Notes: Separate sheets that provide standard construction notes, in addition included are the details required to comply with International Residential Code (IRC) & Southern Building Code (SBC).
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.