Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 78' 4"
Height : 27' 7"
Width : 131' 2"
Basement Living: 2257 sq/ft
Bonus: 704 sq/ft
First Floor: 2257 sq/ft
Garage: 2461 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Secondary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone
Framing : Concrete block
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
156 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12' 6"
193 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 14' 4"
196 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14'
2064 sq/ft width 43' x depth 48'
210 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16' 2"
280 sq/ft width 18' 1" x depth 15' 6"
Master Walk-In Closet:
84 sq/ft width 14' x depth 6'
279 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 17' 10"
180 sq/ft width 16' 2" x depth 11' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.