Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 67'
Height : 31' 10"
Width : 74'
First Floor: 2251 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2013 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Open Floor Plan
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Wrap Around Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
166 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 11' 6"
232 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 15'
175 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 13'
112 sq/ft width 14' x depth 8'
262 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 15'
473 sq/ft width 22' x depth 21' 6"
297 sq/ft width 18' x depth 16' 6"
147 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 9' 6"
346 sq/ft width 21' x depth 16' 6"
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.