Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 79' 11"
Height : 32'
Width : 89' 1"
First Floor: 3051 sq/ft
Garage: 851 sq/ft
Porch: 273 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1163 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 18:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Jack & Jill Bath
211 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 17' 3"
178 sq/ft width 12' 9" x depth 14'
187 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15'
175 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 14'
359 sq/ft width 14' 3" x depth 25' 3"
792 sq/ft width 22' x depth 36'
414 sq/ft width 23' x depth 18'
217 sq/ft width 14' x depth 15' 6"
263 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 17'
171 sq/ft width 14' 3" x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.