Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 99' 3"
Height : 37' 4"
Width : 73' 6"
First Floor: 2836 sq/ft
Garage: 993 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1169 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Front Entry Garage
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
150 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12'
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
128 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 12'
Covered Rear Porch:
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
363 sq/ft width 22' 8" x depth 16'
304 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 24' 4"
993 sq/ft width 19' 6" x depth 23'
455 sq/ft width 21' x depth 21' 8"
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
320 sq/ft width 16' x depth 20'
Upper Level Covered Porch:
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.