with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 37'
Height : 23' 6"
Width : 79'
First Floor: 2179 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1818 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : ICF
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
229 sq/ft width 17' x depth 13' 6"
Guest Bedroom 3:
213 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17' 10"
Guest Bedroom 4:
201 sq/ft width 12' x depth 16' 10"
337 sq/ft width 27' x depth 12' 6"
539 sq/ft width 22' x depth 24' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.