with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 58'
Height : 37' 9"
Width : 60'
First Floor: 1850 sq/ft height 9' 1"
Garage: 735 sq/ft
Porch: 445 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2115 sq/ft height 9' 1"
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
178 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 15' 6"
128 sq/ft width 11' 2" x depth 11' 6"
Bonus Room - Finished:
257 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 2"
176 sq/ft width 11' x depth 16' 1"
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
285 sq/ft width 15' x depth 19'
713 sq/ft width 23' x depth 31'
186 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 6"
232 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15' 6"
255 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17'
297 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 19' 2"
Master Sitting Room:
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
If you are building this plan in the state of Washington, please call us before placing your order.
This designer includes the bonus square feet in the total heated living square feet.
- Cover Sheet: The cover sheet includes the general notes and building code information, design standards and structural materials specifications required to construct your home.
- Schedule Sheet: The schedule sheet includes the window, roof and foundation ventilation schedules, insulation and vapor barrier specifications, and exhaust fan ventilation schedule.
- Detail Sheet: The detail sheet shows building components at large scale as required to explain construction of footings, foundation walls, concrete slabs, framed floors and walls, posts, beams, insulation, eaves, roofs, vents, stairs, skylights, and connections.
- Foundation Plan Sheet: The foundation plan sheet shows the layout of the crawl space, walk-out basement or slab foundation. The foundation plan includes all necessary notes, dimensions, concrete walls, footing pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, crawlspace vents, footing schedule, steel reinforcing, and structural information. If you require a different foundation type, please contact us for modifications to your plan.
- Floor Plan Sheet: Floor plans are horizontal cuts through each floor level of the home, usually at 5' above the floor. The floor plan shows the location of interior and exterior walls, doors, windows, stairs, closets, cabinets, flooring, appliances, plumbing fixtures, fireplaces, posts and beams. Floor plans also indicate vaulted, coffered, or box beam ceilings, cased openings and areas with ceiling soffits.
- Roof Framing Plan Sheet: The roof framing plan shows the geometry of the hips, ridges, valleys, dormers, roof pitches, wall and plate heights, and overhangs. The plan also shows all individual roof framing members, trusses, rafters, beams, skylights, roof vents, gutters, downspouts, skylights, bearing walls under framing members, and point loads.
- Elevation Sheet: Exterior elevations show all four sides of the house, describing the roofing, siding, and trim materials, doors, windows, roof pitches, skylights, gutters, chimneys, wall heights, finish grade and overall building height.
- Building Section Sheet: Building sections are vertical cuts through the house from the roof to the foundation. The sections illustrate the construction sequence from bottom to top starting with excavation, proceeding up through the foundation, drainage, wall and floor framing, stair framing, roof framing, windows, doors, venting, and exterior and interior finishes. Wall plate heights for each floor are also delineated.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.