with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 42'
Height : 31' 9"
Width : 69' 10"
Basement Living: 1811 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1944 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 768 sq/ft height 9' 6"
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Log
Framing : Log
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Rear Porch
Suited For Vacation Home
204 sq/ft width 14' 5" x depth 14' 2"
216 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13' 6"
956 sq/ft width 27' 4" x depth 35'
686 sq/ft width 22' 6" x depth 30' 6"
725 sq/ft width 29' x depth 25'
200 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12' 6"
238 sq/ft width 17' x depth 14'
139 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 9' 6"
115 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11' 6"
80 sq/ft width 9' 2" x depth 8' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.