with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 94' 1"
Width : 47'
First Floor: 2648 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 1082 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Rear Porch
360 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 23'
182 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 13' 10"
188 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 12' 10"
280 sq/ft width 20' x depth 14'
462 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 21' 8"
351 sq/ft width 22' 8" x depth 15' 6"
373 sq/ft width 19' 10" x depth 18' 10"
Porch - Rear:
140 sq/ft width 10' x depth 14'
386 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 19'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation plan: Most plans are available with a slab or crawlspace foundation. Optional walkout style basement (three walls masonry with a wood framed rear wall with notes for the builder to locate the windows and doors) and optional full basement foundation available if the plan allows, at an additional cost. (Walk out is not shown on elevations unless finished walk out.)
- CAD Unlimited Build comes with a free PDF.
- Floor plans: Each home plan includes the floor plan showing the dimensioned locations of walls, doors, and windows as well as a schematic electrical layout.
- Set of elevations: All plans include the exterior elevations (front, rear, right and left) that show and describe the finished materials of the house.
- Building section(s): The building sections are vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information. **Cross section views available for an additional fee. ** (cut throughs where applicable)
- Miscellaneous details: These are included for many interior and exterior conditions that require more specific information for their construction.
- Roof overview plan: This is a “bird’s eye” view showing the roof slopes, ridges, valleys and any saddles.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.