with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 29'
Width : 78'
Bonus: 399 sq/ft
First Floor: 2319 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1333 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
84 sq/ft width 7' x depth 12'
506 sq/ft width 23' x depth 22'
418 sq/ft width 22' x depth 19'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
272 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17'
216 sq/ft width 18' x depth 12'
Porch - Rear:
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.