with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 56' 4"
Height : 32'
Width : 74'
First Floor: 2317 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 1302 sq/ft height 10'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Rear Porch
170 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 14'
157 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 11' 6"
165 sq/ft width 15' x depth 11'
147 sq/ft width 14' x depth 10' 6"
176 sq/ft width 12' 7" x depth 14'
135 sq/ft width 9' x depth 15'
300 sq/ft width 12' x depth 25'
685 sq/ft width 21' 7" x depth 31' 9"
374 sq/ft width 22' x depth 17'
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
168 sq/ft width 8' x depth 21'
255 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17'
117 sq/ft width 13' x depth 9'
202 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 15'
72 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.