with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 69' 4"
Height : 33' 6"
Width : 67'
First Floor: 2222 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1245 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
281 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 15' 4"
197 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 15'
396 sq/ft width 22' x depth 18'
759 sq/ft width 23' x depth 33'
279 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 18'
273 sq/ft width 14' 8" x depth 18' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.