with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50'
Height : 28' 9"
Width : 45'
First Floor: 1472 sq/ft
Garage: 617 sq/ft
Porch: 61 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1838 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Covered Front Porch
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
176 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 8"
Bonus Room - Finished:
252 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14'
154 sq/ft width 14' x depth 11'
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
580 sq/ft width 29' x depth 20'
272 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16'
277 sq/ft width 23' 9" x depth 11' 8"
78 sq/ft width 8' 2" x depth 9' 6"
146 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 12' 6"
300 sq/ft width 20' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.