Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 58' 4"
Height : 28'
Width : 68'
Basement Unfinished: 1954 sq/ft
Bonus: 378 sq/ft
First Floor: 1954 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 494 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 747 sq/ft height 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Covered Front Porch
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
141 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 12'
Bonus Room - Finished:
304 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 26' 6"
140 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 8"
162 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 12'
318 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 19' 4"
78 sq/ft width 6' 7" x depth 12'
494 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 23'
164 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 8"
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
90 sq/ft width 8' x depth 11' 3"
139 sq/ft width 13' 3" x depth 10' 6"
238 sq/ft width 13' 3" x depth 18'
79 sq/ft width 13' 3" x depth 6'
45 sq/ft width 8' x depth 5' 8"
Porch - Screened:
196 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans include the front elevation at 1/4" or 3/16" and the sides and rear elevations at 1/8" scale. These elevations show and note the exterior finished materials of the house.
- Every plan is available with a walkout style basement (three masonry walls and one wood framed rear wall with windows and doors). The basement plans are a 1/4" or 3/16" scale layout of unfinished spaces showing only the necessary 2 x 6 wood framed load bearing walls. These plans are completed with dimensions, notes, and door/window sizes. Crawl space and/or slab on grade foundations are available for some plans. All foundation types are not available for all plans.
- Each plan consists of 1/4" or 3/16" scale floor layouts showing the location of 2x4 walls, doors, windows, plumbing fixtures, cabinetry, stairs and decorative ceilings. These plans are complete with dimensions, notes, door/window sizes and a schematic electrical layout.
- The building sections are drawings which take vertical cuts through the house and the stairs showing floor, ceiling and roof height information.
- The kitchen and bath elevations show the arrangement and size of each cabinet and other fixtures in the room. These drawings give basic information that can be used to create customized layouts with a cabinet manufacturer. Details are included for many interior and exterior conditions to provide more specific information for their construction.
- Each floor framing plan shows each floor joist indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Each framing plan sheet includes any framing details that are needed (tray details, connection details, etc.). All of the framing is designed using conventional 2 X 10 floor joist or wood I-Joist, depending on the span conditions of each home plan. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The ceiling joist framing plan shows each ceiling joist indicating the size,spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- The roof framing plan shows each rafter, valley, hip and ridge indicating the size, spacing and length. All beams are labeled and sized. All of the joist are counted and coordinated with the material list. Framing plans are not available for all home plans.
- Each plan order includes one set of typical detail sheets that show foundation details, typical wall sections and other framing details. Also included on the detail sheets are miscellaneous interior trim and fireplace details that can be used to customize the home.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.