Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 66' 6"
Height : 32'
Width : 56'
Bonus: 206 sq/ft
First Floor: 1754 sq/ft
Garage: 768 sq/ft
Porch: 55 sq/ft
Second Floor: 909 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
152 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 13'
140 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 11' 6"
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
202 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 17' 3"
131 sq/ft width 14' 3" x depth 9' 3"
138 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12'
724 sq/ft width 23' x depth 31' 6"
310 sq/ft width 18' 3" x depth 17'
139 sq/ft width 13' x depth 10' 9"
238 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17'
135 sq/ft width 11' 3" x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.