Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 66'
Height : 27'
Width : 55'
First Floor: 2034 sq/ft height 9'
Ceiling Details : Ceiling Heights on main floor are from 9' to 11' as noted.
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick, Stone, Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
125 sq/ft width 10' 11" x depth 11' 6"
125 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 10' 11"
138 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 6"
89 sq/ft width 9' 3" x depth 9' 8"
334 sq/ft width 19' x depth 17' 7"
164 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 15' 5"
260 sq/ft width 13' x depth 20'
150 sq/ft width 6' x depth 25'
116 sq/ft width 10' 5" x depth 11' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.