with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 39'
Height : 29'
Width : 56'
Basement Unfinished: 1035 sq/ft
First Floor: 1035 sq/ft
Second Floor: 927 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements. Drawn to 1/4" and 1/8" scale.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Layout: Overhead view of roof showing ridges, valleys, and pitch.
- Note: These plans will not contain an electrical layout.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.