with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 51' 6"
Height : 26'
Width : 53'
First Floor: 1417 sq/ft
Garage: 447 sq/ft
Second Floor: 537 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
41 sq/ft width 8' 4" x depth 5'
172 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 11'
140 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 8"
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
33 sq/ft width 6' x depth 5' 6"
440 sq/ft width 22' x depth 20'
33 sq/ft width 5' 6" x depth 6'
123 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 3"
288 sq/ft width 18' x depth 16'
126 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 6"
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
30 sq/ft width 5' x depth 6'
120 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10'
134 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11' 2"
32 sq/ft width 6' 4" x depth 5' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Each home plan features the front elevation and informative reference sections including general notes and design criteria.
- Elevations: Drafted at ¼" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are detailed and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys, ridges and framing.
- Foundations: Drafted at ¼" - 1' scale. This plan is designed as a slab foundation. Optional basement or crawl space foundations are available. Basement foundations may require additional engineering for steel beam sizes.
- Main Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. 2" x 4" walls are standard. The detailed drawings include such things as ceiling treatments and header locations.
- Second Level Floor Plan: Drafted at ¼" scale. Drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Interior Elevations: Kitchen cabinet elevations are drawn.
- Electrical and Sections: The electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall, stair, brick sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.