with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46'
Height : 24' 4"
Width : 46'
Basement Unfinished: 1276 sq/ft
First Floor: 1276 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 360 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 8'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Trusses
Roof Load : Live 55psf - dead 20 psf
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Insulation : Ext. Walls R20 - Roof R40
Main Floor Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
159 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13' 4"
119 sq/ft width 9' x depth 13' 4"
272 sq/ft width 16' x depth 17'
320 sq/ft width 16' x depth 20'
271 sq/ft width 20' 4" x depth 13' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
This plan set typically contains:
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings (mention of “typical” in most cases)
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures (we write siding, horizontal or vertical but not the company)
- Dimension and height of chimney (dimensions yes but the height is determined by the local building code)
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location. (The load application is not present. Same for the beam, we mention they are but not the size because this can be changed as per manufacturer)
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
- All interior and exterior dimensions (included but not as a schedule)
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include HVAC, electrical and plumbing.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.