Get Personalized Help
Get Personalized Help
We do our best to get back to you within 24 - 48 business hours.
Need an answer faster? Call now...
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30 - 8:30 (EDT)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 30'
Height : 18' 3"
Width : 40'
Garage : 1259 sq/ft
* Total Square Footage typically only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Ceiling Details : RV Garage Ceiling Height 13'
Garage Ceiling : 11'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2x6
Front Entry Garage
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
Questions? Call 1-877-803-2251
PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
5 Copy Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
5 Copy and PDF Set:
5 printed plan sets mailed to you plus PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
CAD Single Build:
For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
One electronic set for bidding purposes only. Not a legal building set for construction.
Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Ideal for sloping lot, lower level of home partially underground.
Wood 2x6 Exterior Walls
Wood 2x4 Exterior Walls
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
Additional Construction Sets:
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
Mirror Reversed Sets:
A mirror-reversed set is a printed copy of your house, resulting in the same image you would see if you held the drawing up to a mirror. Everything, including the text, is backward in relation to the original design. These kinds of drawing are typically used to reorient an original plan more advantageously on a site, either because the homeowner prefers it that way or because of limitations of the site itself. Note: Mirror reverse sets are only available with a 5 copy or 8 copy set. With a Reproducible, PDF, or CAD set, you can print mirrored copies locally. In addition: 5 Copy set selected, should only allow 4 mirrored sets to be selected. 8 Copy set selected, should only allow 7 mirrored sets to be selected.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are non-transferable and cannot be resold.