with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 28'
Height : 24' 10"
Width : 30'
Decks : 120 sq/ft
Main Floor : 660 sq/ft
Porch : 78 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 617 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Master vaulted
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 3/12
Roof Framing : Stick or trusses
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : siding
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : chart
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Economical To Build
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet - General notes, structural notes, joist and rafter tables, abbreviations, and energy guidelines. Most plans have a rendering of the elevation.
- Foundation Plan - A crawl type foundation is standard, but an alternate slab foundation can be included. Some plans have a basement foundation available.
- Floor Plan(s) - Floor and roof plan(s) and showing all dimensions, joist/rafter directions, cabinets, window and door sizes, etc.
- Exterior Elevations - All elevations drawn at 1/4"=1'-0". Electrical Plans - All electrical located on separate drawings. Schedules - Door and window schedules.
- Building section(s) - Section through the building showing stairs, vertical dimensioning, and structural information.
- Details - Various details describing foundation, wall, column details, roof assemblies, porch and deck details... etc.
- Cabinet Elevations - Kitchen cabinet elevations @ 3/8"=1'-0" Roof Plan - Roof plan at 1/8"=1'-0"
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.