with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 14'
Width : 39' 10"
First Floor: 1223 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 4:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT PLAN: 1/4" Scale - Dimensioned but not engineered. Structural design of foundation needs to be provided by a local structural engineer.
- FRONT RENDERING: 1/4" Scale
- FLOOR PLAN(S): 1/4" Scale - Electrical and plumbing noted directly on plan(s). Mechanical layouts not included.
- ELEVATIONS: 1/4" scale rear elevation and 1/8" scale side elevations
- ROOF PLAN: 1/8" scale showing hips, peaks and valleys of roof. Information noted on Elevations page.
- STANDARD DETAIL PAGE: Shows typical building section (not necessarily specific to this plan), and building code notes.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.