Construction Engineering Guide
Learn Building Basics
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 28' 6"
Height : 26'
Width : 40'
Garage : 1073 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1073 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 1073 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Upper floor starts at the floor in the front, slopes up then down to 9' wall on rear.
Garage Ceiling : 10'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 8/12
Roof Framing : Truss, Stick
Secondary Pitch : 12/12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2 x 4
Front Entry Garage
Rear Entry Garage
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.