Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 29' 8"
Height : 18' 6"
Width : 35'
Basement : 1029 sq/ft
Decks : 224 sq/ft
Main Floor : 1029 sq/ft
Porch : 156 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Slope ceiling in living area to 13'
Main Ceiling : 8' 1"
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 47 psf
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2 x 4
Insulation : R 15
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For Sloping Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Elevations: Drawings of front, rear, right side and left side elevations drawn at 1/4" scale.
- Foundation Plan: 1/4" scale foundation plan includes dimensions, actual steel beam and joist sizes. Most plans are designed for basement with a 7'10" pour and level lot (8" poured concrete wall).
- Floor Plans: 1/4" scale plan that includes dimensions; actual header, flush beam, and joist sizes. Window rough opening sizes and locations. High quality windows and doors are specified on floor plan drawings. Location of bearing walls, direction of truss and rafter framing noted with size and spacing. Electrical layouts are shown.
- Roof Plan: 1/8" scale plan indicates roof pitches, overhangs, saddles and chimneys
- Foundation reinforcing detail shows size of footing and foundation wall, size and spacing of rebar.
- Beam and column detail shows connection of steel columns that are used to support steel beams at basement and footing detail to be installed below slab to support column load. Stair Detail to show builder how to frame with information such as tread and riser heights.
- Cabinet layouts, included in drawings, can be used to show sizes of cabinets at kitchen to be installed. This detail can also be helpful should you want custom cabinets, it can be used by your cabinet people to show you what will fit in the space and your options available.
- Truss profiles to show builder any irregular profiles, pitches, or heelcuts that varies from the typical framing.
- Fireplace elevations that can be used as is to build your fireplace or to give you or your decorator a starting point.
- Fireplace detail shows how the fireplace is to be built.
- Wall section shows typical framing detail of house.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.