This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 55'
Height : 27' 6"
Width : 52' 6"
Bonus: 1052 sq/ft
Garage: 2111 sq/ft
Porch: 46 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Metal
Secondary Pitch : 5:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Additional Room Features
Unfinished Future Space
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
width 11' 8" x depth 14' 3"
width 23' x depth 29'
Covered Front Porch:
935 sq/ft width 16' x depth 54'
Tandem Double Garage:
1176 sq/ft width 23' x depth 48'
285 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 18'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.