This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the
button to submit your request for pricing, or
Tri-Plex\ Apt #1 1st level: Foyer with coat closet, kitchen with island / lunch counter, sitting area, dining room, laundry room, half-bath, family room. 2nd level: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Apt #2, 1st level: family room, dining room, kitchen with lunch counter, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with laundry facilities. storage room. Apt #3, 2nd level: family room, dining room, kitchen with lunch counter, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with laundry facilities, storage room.\ \ Chimneys with possible exits in family rooms, walk-in closet in master bedroom in unit 1 , separate dining room in unit , abundant windowing, storage in units 2 and 3, carport with terrace above, covered front entry.
Floor Plan - Main Floor Plan
Floor Plan - Upper Floor Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50'
Height : 31'
Width : 48'
First Floor: 2193 sq/ft
First Floor: 1100 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1104 sq/ft
*Total Square Footage only includes conditioned space and does not include garages, porches, bonus rooms, or decks.
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
What's Included In This Plan Set
Exterior Elevations (front, rear, left & right sides) typically include:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures
- Dimension and height of chimney
Foundation plans typically include:
- All exterior and interior dimensions
- Thickness of foundation walls (if variable)
- All the structures needed to hold the first level, columns with load applications, beam sizes, variations in floor joists and their exact location
- Location of stairwell
- Location and sizes of windows
- Location and dimensions of footings (where applicable and required)
Floor plan(s) typically include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Types of interior doors that correspond to a schedule
- Indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Location of columns, beams and floor joists, including dimensions
- Indication of details that are available on other pages
Roof plans typically include:
- Location of all the different trusses needed
- The general overcharge of the roof compared to the floor footprint underneath
- Location of ridges and valleys
Building cross-section(s) and truss details typically include:
- All the different floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions and design of trusses
- Dimensions and details of overhand
- Roof pitch on all truss sections
Construction details typically include:
- Roof sections
- Sections of concrete wall with wood connection
- Section of walls with particulars called out
- Section of concrete porch and connection with wood frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (ex: between garage and living quarters)
Typical wall sections typically include;
» See important
information before purchasing.
- All the details and components needed in the construction of a house, including window section in a typical wall, connection between floor and exterior wall with their components, type of beam used.
- Note: This plan does not include an electrical layout.
Questions? Call 1-877-803-2251
|5 Copy Set
|5 printed plan sets mailed to you.
|PDF plan sets are best for fast electronic delivery and inexpensive local printing.
|For inexpensive local printing / making minor adjustments by hand. 1 printed set, typically on Bond paper.
|8 Copy Set
|8 printed plan sets mailed to you.
|For use by design professionals to make substantial changes to your house plan and inexpensive local printing.
|Ideal for level lot, lower level of home partially or fully underground.
|Ideal for semi-sloped or level lot, home can be built off of grade, typically 18” - 48”.
|Ideal for level lot, single layer concrete poured directly on grade.
Choose this option to reverse your plans and to have the text and dimensions readable.
|Additional Construction Sets
Additional hard copies of the plan (can be ordered at the time of purchase and within 90 days of the purchase date).
|Audio Video Design
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of audio and video components.
Educate yourself about basic building ideas with these four detailed diagrams that discuss electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural topics.
Receive an overlay sheet with suggested placement of lighting fixtures.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.
Unless you buy an “unlimited” plan
set or a multi-use license you may only build one home from a set of plans. Please
call to verify if you intend to build more than once. Plan licenses are
non-transferable and cannot be resold.