Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-877-803-2251 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 49' 9"
Height : 23' 5"
Width : 41' 6"
Main Floor : 1278 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 762 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9' 10"
Upper Ceiling Ft : 11' 5"
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/plaster
Insulation : Eco-friendly material
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Carport Porte Cochere
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Economical To Build
Energy Efficient Features
Energy Efficient Design
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.